Rebecca G. Lawson is an associate with the firm of Thomas Moore Lawson, P.C. Rebecca received her J.D., cum laude, from Case Western Reserve University School of Law, and her B.S. from Randolph-Macon Women's College. She is a member of the Virginia State Bar. She is a past secretary of Winchester Medical Center Auxiliary and a past member of the Long Range Planning Committee for Powhatan School.
- Virginia, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 1991
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
J.D., 1988, cum laude
- Randolph-Macon Women's College
- Virginia State Bar - Member
- Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America